Ticketing Terms and Conditions
Ticket Holder Terms & Conditions
It is understood that once you are in receipt of an event ticket, the show terms and conditions will be adhered to. Organised by Bell’s Pumpkin Patch, subsequently referred to in these rules as the Event Organisers. This ticket is issued under the terms and conditions of the society, venue or land owner where the event takes place.
- The venue owner or Bell’s Pumpkin Patch reserves the right to refuse admission in any reasonable circumstance.
- The venue owner or Bell’s Pumpkin Patch may adopt a bag search on entry or exit if deemed necessary.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- Bell’s Pumpkin Patch do not permit tickets to be resold for profit or commercial gain.
- Bell’s Pumpkin Patch reserves the right to alter the show content at short notice. In the event of this happening, no refunds will be issued or exchanges offered.
- This event may be filmed and/or photographed. Attendance at our events affirms your consent to be used as a member of the event audience.
- Bell’s Pumpkin Patch or the venue owners do not accept responsibility for any property lost or damaged at the event and as a result cannot be held liable.
- The use of video or stills photography equipment for commercial gain is forbidden without the express consent of Bell’s Pumpkin Patch.
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event; including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Bell’s Pumpkin Patch reserve the right to change or amend the date or venue of any event, due to reasons beyond their control.
- Please note bicycles, scooters and other ATVs are not permitted at the venue during show build up, breakdown and show days.
- Camera-equipped drones must not be flown at any Bell’s Pumpkin Patch events.
In the event of any questions, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org